Tuesday 5 November 2013

Instax mini 8 (POLAROID CAMERA)

HEYY. Are you a person who loves taking pictures and loves keeping a remembrance for every memory? well then, KEEP READING! (ok, that opening was a lil bit cliche but I had to do it. haha) I first bought my polaroid in maybe June or July (I have bad memory, sorry) and ever since I bought it, I have not stopped using it. (haha) Basically, Instax mini 8 is the latest Instax mini that was released and the older ones are the Instax mini 50S, Instax mini 7S, Instax mini 25 and Instax mini 90 (not in order of the latest). So basically the instax mini 8 is better than all the others in many ways and I'm not gonna go into that because I'm lazy and I also don't know. (huhuhu. sorry)


This is my Instax mini 8 in blue color. I actually want either the black or white but then my mom said that the white will get dirtied easily and the black looks fake and doesn't look like a real camera (momma wat ya talking bout?) so I bought the blue one instead and it doesn't look bad or anything in fact, its really pretty ^^ So, there are 5 colors that you can choose from which is pink,blue,yellow,white and black. I'm not really sure how much this camera costs now but when I bought it months ago it was SG$119 cos I'm a good at bargaining. (huhu)
 Front and Back

 On the top right corner is the view finder

On the bottom right corner, you will see this thingy and it indicates how many sheets of film you still have left. (mine is still full ><)

And this is the lense and on top of it is the light adjustment. The cool thing about this camera is that it automatically adjusts its own brightness and its really easy. When the thing lights up, you just gotta twist it to where there is the light. (mine was of
f so there was no light)

To retract the lense of the camera and take a picture, you have to press the button beside the lense and it will automatically retract.

So this button here is the button you have to press if you are ready to take the shot!

Lastly, this two opening holes shouldn't be covered when you're taking a picture because its actually where the light can come in and make the picture bright. so if you covered it, you wont see anything on the view finder.

Now, let's get over to the film. So the film that you have to buy is the instax mini instant film. Basically one packet has already 10 sheets of film and the cost ranges from SG$10-SG$15. The plain ones costs cheaper than the ones with the design and mostly the one with the designs will cost SG$13 and the only hassle when using this camera is the after you finish all the films you have to buy another one again to be able to use  the camera. 

I did not get paid or anything to advertise their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment