Sunday 10 November 2013

GRADUATION 2013

Heyyy. So guys, I had my graduation last Friday, 8/11/13 and I'm actually going to share with you guys what happened during that day and let me start of by telling you where am I graduating from. This year I'm a primary school student but its my last year and so I am going to be a secondary one student next year or as they call it in america, a FRESHMEN STUDENT. (HOLLA, I USED THE WORD FRESHMEN) This graduation though is not the typical, going on stage, receiving the diploma, and throwing the freaking graduation hat as I call it cos I have no idea what its called (pardon me). Its just a simple graduation lunch held at Swensen's with a 3 meal course. (damn, that's classy). But before that, we had an etiquette lesson on how to use spoons and forks and shit that I don't do. (AND IT WAS BORING) And we learnt how to do that so that we could apply it to our three course meal and so when we reached the restaurant, all the freakin instructors (the one who taught us the etiquette lesson shit) has got their eyes on us and checkin if we did the shit correctly. (Dont tryna be all Drake and got ur eyes on us, mothertruckers) and so we ate and ate and ate and ate (and ate) and then the last part was where the students had to give their speech about their whole journey in the primary school or just thanking the teachers who have taught them. Seriously though, I had a great time with my friends and I very much enjoyed it :)


 Carina, Me and Keilyn 


Me and my friend Andini.


Me and Therese
#OOTD
- My dress was from Forever 21 and its black with cute little flowers printed on it
- My grey-ish, white cardigan was from Cotton on
- For my shoes, I just wore simple black ballet flats from H&M
- My black purse is from Forever 21. 

SUMMARY OF THE WHOLE EVENT AND IF YOU NOTICED MY FACE WAS SO EPIC ON THE PICTURE OF ME AND A GUY IN A RED-ISH SHIRT BECAUSE MY FRIEND MADE ME LAUGH AND NO, HE IS JUST A FRIEND OF MINE AND OUR FOOD WAS ERM, CHICKEN AND FRIES. HAHAHA LOL. WITH THAT SALAD THINGY AND I ONLY TOOK TWO SPOONFULLS OF THAT SALAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment