Monday 18 November 2013

Being a Hoarder

HEYYY. Well, guess what, I think I might be a hoarder....but not like a really really bad/hardcore hoarder. Ok, I really don't even know. I keep everything. As in everything. Apparently It became my habbit, keeping things/trash (haha) and putting them somewhere. I don't throw away the plastic/paper bags that I get whenever I go shopping or buy something. I don't throw away the shoe boxes. I don't throw away old books and worksheets and I basically don't throw anything at all. I also have no idea where I got this really bad habbit but I mean, its not that bad and you can actually recycle stuff to become another good and useful thing. And I'm actually the kind of person who likes keeping a remembrance for everything important that has happened so that  it'll stay  forever in my mind as a memory. It's actually not bad being a hoarder just like what I said but some hoarders are so extreme, they keep every single thing. Well, in that case that's a bit scary now, right? Some of them keep every single receipts, candy wrappers, gift wrappers, old slippers, tattered clothes and many many more. But you can't really blame them as it has became their hobby and most importantly it became part of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment