Thursday 21 November 2013

Another Journey is over

Another journey is over and another one is starting. I got my results today and I did not expect that my marks would be that high at all. Nevertheless, I'm very happy and thankful that I got to the stream I was aiming for. My Primary school journey was over weeks ago but the sad, happy and fun memories will still be etched in my mind forever. Even though we can't guarantee that me and my friends are going to be in the same secondary school, that doesn't really bother me as I am happy and proud of what marks they got and as a friend, I should just be there to support them. Starting in a new environment has got to be the hardest thing to do. You have to adjust a lot. And by a lot I mean, you're going to have new friends and a new environment and new subjects and a lot consisting of the word "new". I'm going to admit that I'm not excited nor supper happy to be leaving my friends and experiencing a whole new other world in secondary school but my feeling though, are a mix of happiness and sadness. But eventually, I'll learn to adjust and get used to this new environment. So as for now, A NEW JOURNEY IS STARTING FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment