Sunday 24 November 2013

The girl in the MRT

I went on a shopping spree yesterday and so while we were in the MRT heading home, (I was with my mom) the train was so packed and everyone was squeezing and luckily I got the glass panel by the door so I can lean on it. So, after a few stops, there was this group of friends who came in and started talking and all, I was on my earphones so I didn't really bother to look at them. It was actually halfway through the MRT journey that I noticed that the girl beside me was wearing the same cardigan as me and at first I was like, "oh...damn but whatever." and then I kinda looked down for no particular reason and caught a glimpse of the skirt she was wearing and BAM! It's also the same as the one I'm wearing and I did a fucking double take just to make sure and yeah, we were wearing the same cardigan and same skater skirt. So, I didn't really mind wearing the same thing as her but after a while she and her friends were like laughing and all and so I figured out that maybe they were laughing at me and they were actually Malay. I actually learnt Malay Language for one year and then I got exempted so I could understand a bit of Malay and I could understand better than talking. So they were talking about me and BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. (But to be honest, I wore the outfit better than her cos her face was full of make up)

No comments:

Post a Comment