Tuesday 26 November 2013

Puberty did them well

 Yes. I give 1,000 000 points to Gryffindor! How the hell did puberty do this magic. I don't think anybody could answer. Ok but look at Mathew Lewis though, he is unrecognizable from his role Neville Longbottom in Harry Potter. OMFG. How the Hell did he become so hot so suddenly, I'm actually shitting bricks.


GAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG. YES FINALLY PETER PAN GREW UP. And again, my mind is just shittin bricks. Who remembers the movie peter pan in the year 2003? Yeah, Jeremy Sumpter is that guy, Peter Pan and look at him now. ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME?? OK I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT.


ANOTHER ONE, Hermoine Granger, again, from the world wide known movie, Harry Potter. Damn, she fine. I swear ,she is like perfect and so pretty and sexy and  IM JEALOUS. JK I LOVE HER. HAHA.
Emma Watson is like ugh. omg. no, i can't. haha. 

So, basically when I see before and after puberty pictures of celebs, my mind get fucked up A LOT. I SWEAR A LOT. How is this even possible? 



No comments:

Post a Comment