Sunday 1 December 2013

Doc Martens Review (1460)


Last Last week, I went on a shopping spree with my mom because it was my birthday and I just had to get this particular shoe which is the doc martens. I've been wanting this shoes for like forever and I asked my mom to get it fro me on my 14th birthday and she said yes. So, we went to Wheelock Place and looked for the style that will catch my eye, but the colour that I really really liked was not for sale there. In the end, I
got a metallic color in purple violet and I actually really liked it.



These are the ones that I got, So I went directly to the store to buy and I was able to fit the perfect size but for those who are doing online shopping, It can be quite hard. I just advise you that if your feet is quite wide, then get one size bigger than your usual size but if your feet is quite small/narrow like mine, you should get just the same size you wear. Its not really whether if the shoes are big or small but its the sides and the top part of the shoes are really very sturdy and so it might not fit in your feet.




Did you guys know that when Doc Martens were first made, it fell onto the feet of postmen, policemen and everyday workers and labourers and now, its widely used by everybody from teenagers to artists to every people across the world. 


The Doc Martens' shoes has a special thing in it and that has got to be its very, very, super thick soles. So no matter how long you use it, the soles won't get worn out. HAHA. 



No comments:

Post a Comment