Thursday 12 December 2013

Our Moment


GUYS, I BOUGHT THE OUR MOMENT FRAGRANCE BY ONE DIRECTION AND I'M TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS COS THIS IS LEGIT. AHAHA. I FORGOT WHEN I BOUGHT IT (BAD MEMORY SORRY) BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS A FEW WEEKS BACK.


I'm not really good at describing stuff so please forgive me if my description is not so good. I'm really sorry. ahaha. The bottle of the perfume is so elegant and it really looks like it was meant for the girl fans , ahaha cos its pink and its cap is also so fabulous and you can never imagine my face when I first got hold of  it. There were various different sizes for the bottle but I got the biggest one in 100 ml. I believe there's also a 50 ml and another one but my memory is so crappy, I can't remember it. 


The smell of the perfume is beyond being described. (ok that was too over acting. LOLl) If you have actually seen the website they had when they publicise the perfume, you would have known that the scent is a mixture of fresh fruits, seasonal flowers combined with wild berries and redcurrants. The smell is really really good, I swear I'm not over acting here. it does stay for a very long time too.

IF YOU  WANT TO FIND OUT MORE CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment