Sunday 15 December 2013

Typo Haul


Hey, Lately i haven't been updating so here goes a haul. Typo is like the best stationary shop ever, (well for me) they have the cutest things and adorable notebooks so me and my friend decided to go there.

First of, I bought an A4 sized spiral notebook and it has a really nice print on its cover. They actually have  a promo where you can buy 3 notebooks for $15 but I just bought one cos I don't really need to have 3 and besides, the notebook itself is thick enough. It would really be very useful for me next year cos they might ask us to write compositions or essays so I bought that.

I also bought a pouch-like pencil case that says "pardon my french" even though I don't know how to speak french. AHAHA. You might have realized by now that I'm obsessed with Eiffel towers and things that has got to do with the country France.

Lastly, I bought 2 pens which are in black ink colour. I don't know about you guys, but I like those types of pen that are jell pen or as I call it "inky pen". HAHA. OMF. I call it inky pen but I think its called jell pen, I prefer those type of pens than your normal pen. :)

So, before I went to typo last tuesday, I went there like the month before and bought 2 things so I decided to include it in this haul .

This is an A5 spiral notebook, the first time I saw I literally said to my mind that I had to have that notebook . The cool thing about their spiral notebooks at typo, is that they have dividers and the dividers also has a compartment which I don't have the picture but you can put like ummm papers or note or anything important you can just slip it inside the compartment.

And again, AHAH I am just too obsessed with Eiffel towers. This is actually a pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment