Tuesday 1 December 2015

I made It


This is probably the most simplest outfit out of all 3 but its simplicity is what sets it aside from the 2 other outfits. I wore this when I went out with my friends for a birthday lunch at PEACHY IN THE SECRET HIDEOUT at Nicoll Highway, you guys should definitely check it out because its so affordable and they're servings are massive and it tastes really good! So its a pretty simple get up and I think that the shoes is what gave this outfit a really nice look in it. 


Both top and bottom are from H&M. The black top is a ribbed material with a low scooping neckline or v neck which what made me buy it. Then for the bottoms, I went out of my comfort zone with these because I would never ever wear flowy or baggy bottoms ever in my life but when I saw this and tried it on, I fell in love with how it fits me. Its just really airy when worn and could be dressed down for a more bohemian look or dressed up for a more formal/sophisticated look. Since I am very short (4 ft 11) I would always wear shorts or skirts to kind of elongate my super short legs but this pants didn't make me look like a midget or anything.; 


Lasty, I put together something super casual and like an everyday outfit or a fun hangout day with friends or family. I lowkey felt badass wearing these, I was wearing all black so I decided to go and stick with a dark lip to. My top is from an online store called Therafstore.com and my boyfriend jeans is from a shop in scape which unfortunately I forgot the name!! 

Pretty self explanatory so here you go! As promised, I made 3 different outfits that would suit the lipstick and also, Stay tuned for a haul from therafstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment