Friday 6 November 2015

Swarovski and Gold

An impromptu retail therapy with really cute and satisfying purchases. Well, I kind of just roamed around Lovisa without any plan of buying anything but when I turned and looked at one of their jewelry racks, I was taken at awe when I saw this cute watch with gold coating. My instincts tingled and I knew that I had to get my hands on that holy watch. I got a great deal at SGD20 and grabbed the watch and continued to roam and browse around the shop.






It is just this gold, simple watch. It gives off the look that it might be a branded or expensive watch but truthfully, its just a cheap watch with good exterior. What I love about this watch is its big dial. The dial itself is the face of the watch and , we can see from the picture itself that it has a simple finish and the numbers are represented by lines instead. The hands are also in gold colour and is kept simple. The straps however, would be the biggest disadvantage of this watch as it is the type of strap that will get worn out easily and will peel off and look really disgusting.In simple words, the straps are cheaply coated with gold colour/paint. But how big the watch's face is, how narrow and simple the strap is which made me fall in love with it. 

I do believe that I can wear this with both casual and formal outfits because of its mere simplicity which what I fell for. I could easily pair it with body con dresses and pencil skirts and play around with how I style it too. 



Rose

 Diamond

Light Amethyst

I was about to go to the check out counter when of course, the really nice and friendly sales clerk has got to persuade me to buy their product on special promotion.This product is actually SWAROVSKI crystal earrings which is a "buy 2 get 1 free". Im guessing that Lovisa and Swarovski made a collaboration because these earrings are made out of crystals from SWAROVSKI and the rest is 97% real silver. I knew all these because the sales clerk was blabbering all out when I was picking the colours that I wanted and the stones are actually based on birthstones. My birthstone is actually Topaz and I do not fancy its brownish, yellow tone therefore, I did not pick my own birthstone colour. Instead, I picked "Diamond" for March, "Rose' for October and "Light Amethyst" for June. Let's all be honest, SWAROVSKI isn't really the most affordable jewelry and it collaborating with Lovisa is actually surprising. And I got 3 SWAROVSKI earrings for SGD25 that is a great deal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment