Saturday 22 March 2014

Cosmetics Haul

So, last week I went back to my hometown in the Philippines for a really really short vacation of one week and so here comes another haul :) I just came back last night and I was so tired but the service at Singapore airlines was at its finest and the cabin crew were so warm and caring. We only experienced some turbulence on the way back to Singapore and the entertainment system was down and so it was quite boring. But all in all I had an amazing time back in the Philippines and at the same time I'm glad I'm back in Singapore but Term 2 is starting again tomorrow and Mid-years are coming.



I first went to Maybelline and bought some cosmetics. I think its almost about the same price as the ones in Singapore


the first thing I bought is ofcourse, another baby lips because you can't live without any baby lips. this one is just the "new bright collection" in the shade neon rose.


 next up is the "Rocket Volum' EXPRESS" mascara which received a lot of good feedback from beauty gurus like Macbarbie07 and many more. This was about 399.00 PESOS and not SGD so chill them tities. (399.00 = $13.30) So i guess its quite affordable back in the Philippines because its quite costly here in SG especially maybelline.


Lastly I got me some Hyper Sharp Liner in black because I've been looking for a really good felt tip eyeliner and this was the best one I could find and its really really narrow so I think its gonna be easy to use. So here goes a funny story. So me and my cousin was the one who went shopping together and so we went to Maybelline and found only the mascara and so we went to L'oreal paris and found a felt tip liner too but it was so expensive and luckily the sales clerk told us that they have the same felt tip liner in Maybelline and so we got that.


I also went to the face shop and got myself a couple of things as the price was incredibly cheaper than the prices in Singapore.


 I got myself a lip tint in the shade "01 Hot Kiss- Red" I wasn't really confident on wearing lipsticks so I just decided to try wearing red with a lip tint first and see how it goes. The cute thing about this is it looks like a stamp and so you stamp it in your lips.

(this is how the inside looks like which i think is really really cute)


Lastly I got 2 new nail polishes but I do not know what shades they are. (how smart of me (: )
but the one on the left looks like a lilac with sparkles on it and the one on the right looks like a Blue-ish Lavender-ish (haha I rlly dont know)




I also got me a hand sanitizer and  a hand cream and their cases are so so cute I cant even. 

No comments:

Post a Comment