Sunday 1 June 2014

hi friends

Its been so hard juggling schoolwork and blogging so I could not post anything at all and also....... I'm running out of ideas to post about. Maybe because my brain storage is getting used up by the topics I need to study. So semester 1 had passed by really fast and now its almost half of the year and within 6 months its going to be 2015. I'm doing quite good in school also.... getting first position in class which is a BIG BIG MIRACLE. (halelujiahhhhh) In speaking of 2015.......the boys are coming here in SINGAPORE for the "On The Road Tour Again" and I am of course broke and trying to save money but school has just ended so fuck it, srsly. I actually am not gonna be able to post frequently from now on as "MY STUDIES ARE MY PRIORITIES" quote says and explains everything. yeah, studies in Singapore are fucking hard TBH and I can't barely keep up. But anyways, summer is finally here and the temperature had gone up to maybe over a hundred degrees (lol naww im kidding) but still the TEMP IS HAWWWT AS FUCK. I've got a new post coming up about JUJU JELLIES which I am so in love with and maybe i'll also do some outfit ideassssss okay byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment