Tuesday 3 June 2014

JUJU JELLIES

Heyyyyyy Friendssss. AHAHA OK. I have been in love with these amazing creatures called, JuJu jellies. Its basically a footwear that is made out of jellies. Not literally jellies but it is made up of like a rubber and it comes in different varieties and colours which makes it even more fun to wear. You would be able to purchase these amazing JuJu jellies from either rubi shoes (where I bought mine) or Cotton on if you, like me, is staying in Singapore. If your actually interested you can look up their website at http://www.jujushoes.co.uk/styleinfo.aspx?type=jellies&id=MAXI# and these are actually the real JUJU JELLIES made from Northampton in Britain.

So let us get started, I do not know what caught my eye on these shoes but the first time I laid eyes on them, I literally thought to myself that I gotta get one of those. The shoes has like an interior of the 80's or 90's which made me more attracted to it. My ones are just the plain black ones. I did not go for the colourful ones as I thought that the colour  black gives a more vintage look and sophisticated look in it.






Now, I'm gonna be showing 2 outfits that will compliment the shoe better. I have these weird attraction to maxi skirts but I seldom wear them cos of my lack of height. I know its really saddening (ahahaha) but I just live with what god gave me. Jelly sandals could also compliment a skirt because of its informal kind of design and interior. Here, I wore a black camisole from MANGO and a maxi skirt with low slits in each side of the from Forever21.




This second outfit is a much more laid back outfit. This outfit is probably very suitable for a lazy day when you just feel like putting on gym pants or leggings with baggy pull over or a t-shirt :) I wore an over sized graphic t-shirt from MANGO and just your casual black leggings from Cotton on. I added a flower crown for a fun touch. 







No comments:

Post a Comment