Friday 20 June 2014

Bare Faced

Hey guys. So let me start off by saying that asian kids/teeanagers are way way different from american or europian kids/teenagers in many many ways and also the same in many many ways, like for such, not all asian kids or teenagers has their own room to sleep in as some of them living in a middle class life or poverty has to share with their parents or siblings. So probably you're thinking what does this have to do with the title?? I am from Asia and let's specifically say the Philipppines (But Im living in Singapore now). In my country, common 13 year olds do not start wearing make ups and contact lenses and such as they only develop liking them or having interest in them at a very mature age of roughly 18 to their early 20s but I'm not saying all Filipino teenagers are like that but what I'm saying is just for general. Whereas american girls in the age of 13 (again not all of them) has started using makeup like foundation, concealer, lipstick, eye shadow and many more (I'm not saying that its bad or anything i'm just highlighting the different cultures and such) as it makes them feel happy or secure about their appearance.

I have only recently stared using cosmetics at the age of 14 which was last year (ehehe) and I do not use foundations, concealers, bronzers , highlighters and such as I am more into just the basics and staples and I do not need to as I rarely have pimple breakouts (thank god) but my skin colour is really uneven. I'm just going to be sharing the things I put on whenever I go out or if there's any occasions to glam up to.





First, I start up with the usual eyeliner (hyper sharp liner from Maybelline). It all depends on my mood whether I want to do a cat wing or just the classic "line the lids". Secondly, I curl them lalshes making em curl up real good and all and apply numerous coats of mascara (the volum' express mascara from Maybelline). Then lastly I go for a light lip tint (from the faceshop) or any lipbalm that I get  my hands into and I'm done! That's basically what I do whenever I go out with friends or with the FAM BAM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment