Wednesday 18 June 2014

school :/

School is comin up again and there's like less than 2 weeks before it re-opens. There are a few things im excited about, for example the bustling and hustling of the school cafeteria and the hallways, the rumbling noises from the seniors and the familiar faces of my schoolmates. I would be also looking forward to a new timetable or as its called commonly, class schedule. There would be a day where I could go to school later than usual and also 1 period wouldnt be counted as an hour and it would be then counted as 45 mins which I personally do not like as first, I must take more subjects in a day than the usual and 2nd, the timing could be a tad bit confusing whereas when you have an hour period and it starts at 12.30, that period will end at 1.30 but for the new 45 mins period, it would be like starting from 12.30 and ending at 1.15. And also since there are some days (wednesdays) where we can go to school an hour late, our dismissal time has been affected making it more later as per normal and I hated it I really hated it because i live quite far away from my school like if i add up the travelling time and walking time it is probably about 40 to 45 mins and ending the day later makes me more tired and will likely lessen my attention span and i would totally be spleepy and to further add in to it, I've got CCA and tons of homeworks to do when i get home. Now, before school starts again for its 2nd semester (which is actually shorter than the 1st semester!! Yay) I have a lot of things I dread to do and think about which is firstly, I need to get my homeworks done and handed up punctually on the first week of school and i've got only one week to do that as i planned to do it on the first week of the holiday but massively failed because lazyness took over and i treated every single day as literally a "lazy day" which i didnt do anything productive at all rather than going out to have a quick run at the park near my house. And i rlly rlly rlly hate waking up super super early in the morning and i am so not an early morning person, like you could fuck that if you want. I'd do anything to get sleep. What im super excited about really is getting back to training twice a week because of my CCA, netball. I've been so out of shape (not like im skinny or anything cos im ridiculously fat as a piggy) even though I do a couple of joggs here and there its still great to do little bit of sports now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment