Sunday 22 June 2014

Town with the home girls.

Hey guys so I'm legit typing this at about 2.29 in the fuckin morning cos I couldn't sleep at all, idk whats up with my system but i'll just make this quick post. So on tuesday I went out with my home girls (tryna be ghetto and shit). I basically went out with my bfffffffff foreverrrrr to fuckin town cos we towners. (HAH no im kidding). So um I'll actually be serious now, no more messing around. So just like what I started off, me and my friends got reunited after so long because of new schools and we couldn't really meet up often cos some of them are busy and has other plans too. We basically just went to town, at Orchard. First stop was the toilet? Yes I'm actually serious about this. As soon as we got off of that damn MRT, we rushed our asses to the freakin toilet. Then, off to Forever 21, which the only good prices were their plain camisoles and I was going to get 2 but I'm lazy to fit them in (lol). Then, Factorie which I got 2 things on sale and again discounted cos the cashier was super super friendly and cool. The subtotal was supposed to be like 30 bucks but I got both pieces for 26 dollars. Last stops were Cotton on and then H&M. But decided to stop by scape undergound cos lol cheap things. We ate at burger king and got some nasty ass onion rings which we ended up not eating at all. Then by the end of the day we got some pretty cute things and we were so drained out I got home at about 8 pm. Now let the pictures do all the talking cos I've got nothing more to elaborate on and my eyes are gonna pop out of its sockets soon if I continue typing :)









My ass is just on point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment