Sunday 29 June 2014

Toiletries/ Emergency bag ?

hey guys!!!1111!!!! aha okay.Since school is around the corner.....kidding its tomorrow, fucking tomorrow. Since, school is tomorrow, I decided to post about the "emergency pouch" whatever you guys wanna call it cos everyone has their own name to call it. Basically a girl has to have this magical pouch/bag where we put our toiletries and stuff girls need. For me, I would totally recommend every girl once they have their menstrual cycle to get like a really cute pouches or little bags of their desire where they could put their things in. Hygiene is really important to me because every human being has to take care of themselves and also to ensure that we don't get any diseases and sicknesses.


So this here is my pouch, please don't judge me its kinda dirty..... cos I have been using it for quite some time and ahaha Im lazy to wash it and besides I'm gonna go and get a new one sooner. This one, my mom got it for me and I do not know where she got it and I didn't bother to ask. >.< It is good to go and get a reasonable size to fit into your school bag or your everyday bag so that you'll have an easy access to it rather than you know,  buying a really big sized pouch and ending out not fitting into your bag and that's such a hassle.



First off, tissues are a must have. You will never know if you get dirt accidentally on our clothes or uniform or when your friend's drink spilled in it cos accidents happen in everyday life and it is super unexpected and also every PE session you cant avoid getting perspiration and getting all wet and sticky so A PACKET OF TISSUE IS A MUST HAVE. Second, oil blotting sheets are my saviour. My skin gets oily a lot especially at the sides of my nose and on my  forehead so I just take out a piece and start to dab on those spots. Third, I just have a body shop lotion in strawberry scent which is heaven. As much as my skin gets oily it gets really dry too so I gotta have that. I also have a nail clipper/cutter because sometimes I forget to clip my nails and my teachers are fuckin strict about our appearance and stuff like that so I kinda like sneak out and clip my nails in the ladies (im badass like that). I also have an extra piece of hair tie or hair band because I don't know about you guys but I tend to lose every single hair tie I have and I cant find them at all. So its a must for me to have an extra one and our school doesn't allow us to let our hair down. Lip balms are my  best friends, it gets rid of those nasty chappy and dry lips and makes the lips looks smooth and shiny.The ones that I have is from the body shop and its the lip butter, it smells like real chocolate and omg its heaven. A comb is a must have too because after a tiring day at school, you might wanna touch up on your hair and tuck in those lose strands of hairs before heading out of school with friends and hanging out at the nearby mall (i know you guys do that a lot cos i do too) Now this topic might be a little sensitive to all girls. Ofcourse what is a toiletries bag without a pad or a tampon? I have been using pad since I got my first period and it seems to be okay. some girls do prefer tampons than pads as its more convenient for them and also for other various reasons as well. I do throw in 1 or 2 pads inside my pouch just in case of emergency or when its that time of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment