Monday 3 November 2014

update

Hi everyone. I am back. I've been gone for so long I think I'm growing white hair. Lol ok that doesn't make sense nor does it have any connections with not blogging for such a long period of time. Well, this is first of all an update to what's going on with me and my lifeeeee if ya'll actually care which I highly doubt and also for my avid readers who had been reading my very crappy blog since the very start. :) So, let me start off by saying that the school year for 2014 is FINALLY OVER!! and so I can blog again and be free and not do homework (I'm kidding I have fucking year end homework for all my main subjects and so as online too FML) and mop around the house and not do ANY FUCKING THING! this is GREAT. But with that said, we cant always have it our way and soooooooooooooo while there is no school I got fucking GROUNDED, can you believe this!!!??? FUCKING GROUNDED and please don't get me started on how I got grounded because I will not fucking say shit ok. So, there goes my long sad, stay-home holiday and I now realize that I like saying/typing "so' everytime. BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH.Basically, since Im stuck at home and aint got nothin better to do I will MOST PROBABLY blog more even though I know that I will definitely post something crappy :) AHA. OH and have you guys seen the damn alexfromtarget AHAHAHAH I'm laughing at those thirsty white bitches. ahahahaha they made it trend lmao I got nothing left to say. Well, there you go, a really crappy update on my crappy life. :) :*



No comments:

Post a Comment