Monday 10 November 2014

sephora haul

Hey! So while Im waiting for the movie "the breakfast club" to download on my laptop I decided to make a Sephora haul. HAHAHA I know the breakfast club is an ancient movie but still I've been wanting to watch it and am just to lazy to download it. From the trailer the movie looks cool af so looking forward to watching it after doing this blog post !

I do not remember when I went to sephora but its probably earlier this year or umm in the middle of this year but since then, I have not gone back to purchase anything bcos ahah I'm broke and broke and BROKE and BASICALLY BROKE. I still can't find a job bcos I'm not a PR yet and that is just sad. :( So anyways, lets get to the haul real quick. I only bought 4 things in sephora which consists 2 lip products and 2 eye products and all of which is from the sephora brand which ranges from about $17-$23 (somewhere abt there or lower) unlike other brands like Stila or Urban decay, these brands are so like expensive and way beyond my budget so I went for sephora which is totally affordable






 So first, i got this nude lipgloss ahaha which does not look too bad well, that is if U don't put too much like how those black ghetto girls cover their lips with more than enough coats of lipgloss and their lips be lookin thick as fuck XD (ok not being racist or anything here) this was in the shade 20 in Perfect Nude. I was actually just looking for a nude lipstick but since I already got a red lipstick i figured why not buy a nude lipgloss for something more exciting.






Then I got this red matte lipstick which I admit quite difficult to put on and I'll obviously just use this for special occasions like weddings and such. its in the shade 4031D.





Now for eye products, I got a really basic black mascara with triple action. It makes the lashes longer,curlier and thicker. the only thing i do not like about this mascara is that it is not WATERPROOF AT ALL and it will definitely run hen it gets wet but yeah.



Lastly, I bought a black re -tractable eyeliner and this is obviously water proof. this is to line my upper and lower waterline to define my eyes and make it look bigger.

that is it for my haul and each of these products does not go beyond $30. It only cost  above $10 and $20 which is very affordable for a good quality make up.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment