Sunday 14 December 2014

I SURVIVED!

holy cheeseballs. I survived freshmen year without getting bullied, without getting into a cat fight, without breaking any limbs and with my face still in its natural whole self. Ok but seriously I survived 2 full school semesters with passing all my classes (even math!!). LMAO thats a miracle. I survived grumpy looking teachers who would catch you for using your second earring hole or if your skirt is just too short. Teachers who would nag at you for talking in the afternoon or morning assembly. Teachers who assign shit loads of homeworks like theres no tomorrow. Teachers who kept saying that there's not enough time to teach the whole sec 1 syllabus before EOY or MYE so they have to rush. Teachers who's faces I see every fucking morning. Teachers who became my second parents. AHAHAHAAHAHAH. I survived the classes I do not like taking just because I do not like the teachers. I survived free boring periods because of not having mother tongue with the motherless clique (get it motherless clique because we do not take no mother Tongue). I survived MYE and EOY. Not just that, with exams comes sleepless nights studying and burning midnight oil. I survived studying and revising over long periods of time and not leaving my study table leaving my ass sore.  I fucking survived all of that. Nevertheless I still loved school.



Not forgetting my vry vry understanding and crazy friends . ahahaha. I would like to thank these wonderful people who came into my life (so dramatic wat is dis) and made my everyday in school a bit bearable. We lepak late till 6 or even 7 until the school closes XD (i go home actually earlier than that but they stay) we wait for the hot seniors to come out and gossip about them and stuff. We also glare and bitch to eachother about the seniors we do not like and we think that are step. ahahahaha we might be shtty sometimes but we still tolerates each others attitudes and have great times. ok anyways i hope wilder and crazier things happen next school year! looking forward to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment