Monday 19 January 2015

hellos

Ok lets jump right into this thing. I barely got anytime to blog at all and that sucks. 2nd year in secondary school and things have changed massively because of the new principal. Things that I like an do not like personally but what can I do ahahha Im just a peasant. lmfao . I have so much in my plate this year and I do not even know where to start, there's napfa test and streaming year and promotion day. I do not even know what classes I wanna take next year. I have no clue. I need to be physically ready for my napfa test in march or april (totally forgot!damn it) which I am totally not ready for bcos all I do is eat and my stamina and metabolism ain't that good. So much exams to study for as usual and so less time. Lastly, promotion day!!!!!! I have no words for this, literally no words. Let us move over to something a little positive sha'll we? This week on Wednesday, my batch of sec 2's are going to Malacca for a cultural trip and this is by far most the only exciting thing that's going to happen to us (sad to say but yes) so we'll be staying there for a good 3 days and 2 nights. And I am also, surprisingly in love with our English Literature topic this year which is Shakespeare's " Romeo & Juliet" how cool is that, I mean how romantic is that?!? That escalated quickly, how I was talking about my trip to Malacca and my interest in Romeo and Juliet. I am such a messy writing but I mean Im trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment